Friday, September 28, 2012

Lizard Team is back at it!!!

Hi Everyone,

This summer we had a record setting Turtle season and I have been very busy following up with this summer's experiments, analyzing data and writing papers, and sharing my research at the World Congress of Herpetology Conference in Vancouver.  However, right now I am in Jacksonville, Florida for another round of lizard catching for the Lizard Project.  I was in Florida back in March and April, and many students followed along my blog then.  Now for the first time since the last trip, the Lizard Team is back in Florida. While the Lizard Team was briefly reunited at the 25th Turtle Camp Anniversary, we are now ready to chase the lizards!

I will be tweeting from my @timsturtles account and the Youngzine (News website for children) will be following our progress again!  (http://www.youngzine.org/)  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment